• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK is the dumbest fukc I've ever seen.

hotboyj

There had to have been issues with Ukic. It could have been with his contract buyout, but apparently we were not the only team that stayed away from him.

Although Salim is not the true PG, he could easily have a long NBA career because he can shoot lights out. What more do you want with a 2nd round pick? The Hawks had no perimeter shooting threats on the team, and have a lot of guys who need to get into the lane. This is about keeping teams honest.

do you really even understnad how Free Agency works? that we're the Hawks?

you'd rather overpay one of those guys (significantly in most cases) instead of drafting the guy who shot greater than 50% from 3...

did you ever think about the havoc we can cause 'going small' for periods of time having both Smoove and Stoudamire in the game (both lefties!).

I don't think Stoudamire will start, I dont' think he'll play the point much...but dude can stroke it.

Delk's gone.

• 4 weeks later...

Quote:

Martynas is a guy who I think will become a superstar. I just don't think we should have to be the guys using all of our precious time to make him one. We already have like 4 projects in Smoove, Diaw, Ivey, and Chillz, so we can't take another one.

Can a guy like a player without it being thrown in his face every time he posts.

Sheez. I didn't like the Chillz pick last year which is still questionable. I still don't like the Marvin pick, though I think he should become a good player.

I just simply despise the Salim Stoudamire and the cenk @sswipe pick because there was the pg I truly liked in Ukic along with the big man I liked in Lucas Tischer.

Just like I despised Ivey last year.

lol.

If so, I hear he is staying with his team overseas and

not coming to the NBA.

Hawks second round pick, on the other hand, played in

the summer league for us and shot pretty well, didn't he?

confused.gif