O.J. Mayo

goingallout

Would it be worth it to tank games for this guy? He's a 6'3" point guard, dominating in h.s. with comparisons to Lebron. Can he be our answer at point guard?

The year before him Oden will come out I think, imagine tanking it twice.

PG: Mayo

SG: J. Smith

SF: Marvin

PF: Harrington/FA?

C : Oden

NBA Champs.

-----

This is a HUGE stretch though.

Quote:

You are an idiot. I signed up just to tell you that. I've been reading here awhile and the things you say are so friggen dumb. Your site sucks too. Quit advertising it as it's hard enough to find Hawks fans as it is. It's quite nice here, we don't need your lousy message board.

HAHAHA. Shut you moron. You need to get a life, I can't believe you signed up just for me, you are really a loser. Congrats

HAHAHA. Shut you moron. You need to get a life, I can't believe you signed up just for me, you are really a loser. Congrats

HAHAHAHAH you're not funny lame @$$. I think it's funny how you signed up just to advertise your low class site. Also I find it funny how you can't spell and act like you're in the 5th grade. "Shut you moron", what the hell is that. Who's the dips--- now? By the way, you might want to make that spelling correction on your profile. If you're going to try and be an @$$ you might as well do it right. What an idiot.

Quote:

HAHAHAHAH you're not funny lame @$$. I think it's funny how you signed up just to advertise your low class site. Also I find it funny how you can't spell and act like you're in the 5th grade. "Shut you moron", what the hell is that. Who's the dips--- now? By the way, you might want to make that spelling correction on your profile. If you're going to try and be an @$$ you might as well do it right. What an idiot.

Allright allright you win. Congrats buddy, you've done well in this argument. You win.

• Premium Member

But I just wanted to say...

I want Mookie back too!! Deke too..

Now that would be a team.

Mookie/Chillz/Smoove/Al/Deke!!!!! With Marvin off the bench!!!

Ok you may commence to flamming!

tongue.gif