Randolph Morris (2 year .8 million)

Gadzuric (5 yrs 33 million)

When we put it on paper this is what we have:

Jones/Salim/Ivey

Childress/Delk/Diaw

Smoove/Marvin/Donta

Al/Collier

Haslem/Gadzuric/Morris

Damon Jones represents what BK likes. A long lanky athletic PG who happens to be the best three point shooter in the league.

Haslem is a bruising big man who can gather rebounds and play defense.. similar to Ben Wallace.

Gadzuric is size off the bench.

I wouldn't mind getting Haslem in here, but he's not a center. He's a 6'8" PF. I don't want a center that's shorter than Al. That being said he's a good role player, a tough PF who can knock down the open shot. Not a bad pickup.

I really don't want Jones though and I don't think BK would either. While BK likes tall players, he also likes them athletic, versatile, and good defenders. Damon does none of those particularly well. He's not even that tall, listed at a very generous 6'3". Boris is a better PG than him. He's a JT kind of point guard, except that he can't create his own shot. He has bruce bowen's offense without the defense. We would not be mentioning him if he hadn't played with Shaq this year. He would be a big step down from either Lue or Watson, and that's saying something.

If we can't get ANY PG's over here, he's better than nothing I suppose, but not a good goal.

Of course I like the idea of getting Gadzuric, and Morris would be fine as a gamble.

i like this plan and it's more realistic and doesn't involve overpaying

i really think we should get gad if we can't get daly/chandler

gad put up good stats in 22mins and is young and improving...he could easily be a 15/8/2 player, which is good enough for our center if smoove/marvin/chill pan out and we eventually get a decent floor leader

of course i think we should sign rmorris regardless of his summer play