• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Take a minute and think about it

GoDawgs21

Everyone calm down. All of this talk is coming from Chad Ford. It has been said in the past by other media members, he relys on all of his information from agents. Very few GM's actually speak to him. Does everyone remember last year when he was telling everyone that every free agent was being talked to by Atlanta. The Hawks never even made an offer to Dampier. The agents use Ford like a puppet. He goes out and writes this team is intrested, and the other team has to maybe offer more. This puts more money in the agents pocket. I dont know why ESPN got rid of David Aldridge. You ever notice he never came out with wild claims, and most everything he said was right. I suppose ESPN wanted to get more viewers so they stick with Ford who everyday has 15 diffrent trades. Everyone on this site is knocking Billy Knight when he hasnt done anything yet. Any true Hawks fan should know how close to the vest Knight is and doesnt give out any information, so why would he tell Ford what he is doing. Every thing Ford says we are doing is his opinion, he has no proof from the front office. Ill wait till its offical.

Ford has a job to do, that is to put information on ESPN Insider so people will keep paying for it. If he can only get clues from BS agents, then that is the info he has to put on there. Very little of his stuff actually happens, most of it is fabricated by someone. All BK would ever tell Ford is this "The hawks plan on adding a couple pieces this offseason" We all know BK NEVER tips his hand. I think we are gonna be surprised by what actually happens in ATL.