• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Curry to Hawks?

Bulldog

Chicago Tribune - According to K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune Eddy Curry has scheduled a visit to Atlanta for Monday-Tuesday, making his first official move in the free-agent market.

The Hawks, who are aggressively pursuing a big man, have close to $20 million of salary-cap room.

Contacted about the visit Saturday, Curry said his first preference remains to stay with the Bulls but that his interest in Atlanta is genuine.

Does anyone think Curry is going to be too much of a risk. He has good offensive skills around the basket but a very poor rebounding history and seemingly a lack of effort...

I don't know the details of his heart condition...obviously, but it sounds odd and is unlikely to be anything truly significant...but then again, that's simply playing the odds and going off of the tidbits the media has leaked...

if you have any more information on Curry's heart problem I'd love to give you my 'less than a cardiologist' viewpoint.

all ive heard is that he presented with some form of arrythmia in March. he had no previous record of such a condition. anyone know more? anybody else in his family have it? he have any symptoms?

i need more info to say ANYTHING more that PURE conjecture.

Quote:

He said that he was not yet ready for a workout with the Hawks until he had spent more time working out with his trainer.

Bullshivick mad.gif

Not very happy with Curry, right now, but I guess he expected us to just write him a check, and not see the doctors.

When I heard about the news on the radio I was pretty disappointed.

I agree with you weez. Simple arrythmia, given the amount of exercise these guys do. Could it be merely exercise induced? Its not uncommon for triathletes and endurance athletes to experience this under duress. Arrythmia reports seems increasingly common amongst NBA players. I personally believe that NBA players tend to use a wide array of 'supplements'. Ddx is so wide and varied its tough to discuss further without any history knowledge.

On the plus side, at least he has heart.........