• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great picture

Lascar78

LOL- all the kids are trying to look HARDCORE. thats very good picture! i like it!

Stoudamire does the best job lookin hard. Josh Smith has that baby face, so its hard for him. Josh Childress is always smiling, so he always looks like hes having a fun time out there. And Marvin Williams is just like Childress- hes smiling all the time as well.

Wouldn't it be interesting if this photos somehow foretells our future starting lineup.

Salim

Chillz

Diaw

Smoove

Williams

It would work in the college game, not sure it would in the pros.

Anything is possible!

On a side note...

I want to get my hands on a practice jersey. I like the simple white with the hawk head above the number. Who's jersey would I go for though?

lol unknown good Q..it is actually a good problem to have, not knowing which player to show off their jersey! I feel the same way. I like Chill, Marv, and Smoove all the same man and I'm warming up to Salim as well! It will be a tough decision, might come down to drawing from a hat as to which jersey I go for!

Smoove has had the most practice of trying to be hard coming from Atlanta, and Chillz and Diaw are trying pretty hard since they've been ger for a while.

Marvin has too much southern hospitality in him coming from Carolina. How could you say anything bad about a guy so happy. I'll give him a year of Atlanta driving and that smile will fade away.

Salim just looks mean as hell. No wonder he has a bad rep. With an apperance like that, i can see how people think he would go and do something like rob a gas station after a game.

Seems to me like Chillz and Salim are going to hang out alot, and Smoove and Marvin are goint to hang out alot.

Hopefully Salim gives Chillz a few rough edges, and Marvin teaches Smoove about public relations.

Too bad Walker's not here so he can teach diaw how to be an @ss hole and get shot selection out of his vocabulary.

Oh yeah good to see Harrington working hard to improve his game this offseason. harrington_poker_071205_160.jpg