• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Win

tarco69

Salim Stoudemire is going to be the man in the ATL. This kid has superstar written all over him. Being drafted in the 2nd round was a steal for this guy. Atlanta got a gem!!

You are right Sean May is a beast. He has played well in every single game in the Summer League. Sean May will be the next Charles Barkley.

Royal Ivey will not make this team. He is not even playing by the coaches decision.

my first reaction was the same BUT it's not just this last game...he's shown his shot all summer or at least the willing to take charge..and this shows he was shooting a lower percentage for awhile and he pulled himself out of it...this guy will be a scorer..

it's not that he scored all those points that gets people excited, it's scoring them when everyone thought you'd be a scorer and that's the first game you do something like that......it's hope that maybe we're right.

Quote:

I swear I dont understand why ya'll jock exhibiton games.

what else are we suppose to do?

create 10 more threads about how PHOENIX may match for Joe Johnson? Think of 10 trade proposals that may benefit our team? talk about Bogut being a bust, without seeing him play in the regular season?

theres nothing better to talk about right now smile.gif

this free agency waitin period SUCKS!!!!