• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boozer/////Hawks Tickets

Hawkzzz21

Anyone think that Utah will trade Carlos Boozer? Atlanta was one of the teams mentioned in the rumor, for Harrington. It is said that Boozer wants out of Utah.

INDIVIDUAL GAME TICKETS..........does anyone know what is the first day the individual game tickets will go on sale?

I would love to have Boozer here, he is a great player and would fit our system but he dosent want to be here, I met him last year the day he signed with Utah and I asked him if we went after him and he said that we did but hes not playing for a team that sucks....his exact words.

The jazz said that the trade rumors were flat out false, and that boozer is in better shape than he's ever been, and is motivated. I don't think he's going anywhere. Even if they thought they'd overpaid, they'd at least let him have an awesome season this year before shipping him, so they can get fair value. I see the jazz having an AWESOME season this year. I think they'll be the big surprise. Deron williams, a motivated boozer, and hopefully a healthy AK? Could be awesome

Quote:

The jazz said that the trade rumors were flat out false, and that boozer is in better shape than he's ever been, and is motivated. I don't think he's going anywhere. Even if they thought they'd overpaid, they'd at least let him have an awesome season this year before shipping him, so they can get fair value. I see the jazz having an AWESOME season this year. I think they'll be the big surprise. Deron williams, a motivated boozer, and hopefully a healthy AK? Could be awesome

Right. However, it seems like that Kevin O'Connor and Larry Miller are not on the same page. After they denied it, the story came back with 2 out of 3 GM's saying that there was some truth to it. Atlanta was just 1 of 3 teams that was mentioned in the rumor.

we're also a young team that needs players who 'know how to play' and 'know their role.'

Boozer's got his contract. Granted, I don't know how he'd fit with Al here, but if you subtract that (which many think we will, at some point, myself included)...he'd be perfect.

i see your point and line of reasoning...but it's shortsighted.

remember the Nets in the finals...why'd they lose? because in half court games they couldn't execute.

good teams, especially defensive ones, will limit the 'run and gun,' simply by slowing the game down, using the Riley/Knicks philosophy. If you don't have players that are smart/can play in the half court, you will eventually lose. period.