• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crawford, Hendu

Sage11

Questions, Now that we have Ira in the nest, I was wondering about Chris C. and A Henderson. How is CC? Is he still nursing an injury and will he be ready to go for the up coming season. I like the way he hustles and would hate to lose his "don't quit" attitude.

Hendu has not been mentioned at all on this forum and I am wondering if he has participated in any camps, summer play etc. where we could gauge if the man worked on his game this summer. His lackluster play has been a frustration for me after landing that fat contract. Has anyone seen or has any information on the fella?

I totally agree about Hendu, when healthy he makes our bench so much deeper. I mean think about about it, we have so many sixth men in our team, Hendu, Nazr, Dion, Ira. I like Hendu alot, he is a hard worker an can provide some offense off the bench, not saying that he is a sscoring machine but he can provide offense in our secind unit, he can bang in their, pick up offensive boards and score inside, decent mid range jumper, and plays solid defense. Hendu plays a major part in our team and we definitely need his services. Other than the starting five which are supposely.......JT/DJ/BidDog/Reef/Theo........the other guys that make team even better are Hendu, Ira, Dion and Nazr. We need those guys off the bench just as well.

Hendu has the potential to be "essential" to any NBA team but sometimes his attitude takes him out of the game while he is in the game if you know what I mean. I know he had major frustrations with Kruger's rotation, but sometimes he simply did not show up. He pouted when he did not start but played uninspired at times when he was on the floor. Indifference is not the way to land a starters position. I like what he potentially brings to the table and think that if he plays with some heart every night the Hawks become an even more dangerous team. He is an X factor that is not mentioned often. If this man can get his attitude adjusted correctly and give his best despite not being a starter, he can be invaluble to this team.

Well Crawford had surgery about 6weeks ago. Pete stated only time will tell if he will be ready by the season opener. Hendu has been participating in the voluntary practices during the summer. Glenn Robinson stated ALan is a better player than what we have seen of him the past couple of years. He said sometimes injuries can have an effect on a person's confidence in his ablities on the court.