• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoove to Stardom?

y2kenta

J-Smoove has a commercial with Adidas/ Champs Sports that's pretty cool. I think his confidence will grow and eventually ignite a charge of aggressiveness with his skills/ athleticism. At least I hope it does. If he stays healthy and keeps learning, the spotlight of being a will push him to be better by raising his/ everyone's expectations.

Hopefully he just learns how to play strong, aggressive and becomes a great complimentary "Pippen-type" star at least. But if he could realize that he has the size, quickness, "guard-like" background, and leaping abilities to be like or even better than Amare, he could be our modern day "Nique" here in ATL. Right now Amare is more aggressive because he plays hard and strong like a beast. Josh has to develop that killer instinct and want to be great!!!

This commercial could be his launching pad...

First of all, welcome to the greatest board of all time. We know about the commercail, and it is great but I hope it dosnt go to his head. From what we have heard was that Josh was fighting with his teamates on the court at almost every game at the RMV. And I hope its not because he thinks he is "the man." But only time will tell, it will be much easier on him now with JJ on the team, so hopefully it takes some pressure off him, and open some other things up for him as well(i.e jumpers, aggresivness).