• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BHD I hope you are enjoying this as* whooping that

Admin

Everyone pullin for their OLD/PRESENT SCHOOL. Talk about school PRIDE!

Well DOLFAN, do u really think u can keep a promise like that? U know, college football has many SURPRISES in the game. Upsets happen a LOT in college football... u sure that the canes will finish the season UNDEFEATED?

If they play like that all season (highly doubtful) they will win it all again and deservedly so. They were CLEARLY better than Florida though. I will be VERY interested to see if they can repeat that performance at Tennessee. If they can, I'll start putting my money (not my heart - that will always belong with the Dawgs) on the 'Canes.

Randy is a nice humble guy. He was one of my favorite players on the team. He was real down the earth easy to talk to. I seen him in the summer when I was working my summer job and we talked for a little bit about him playing in Miami now. He seemed excited. He recognized me right away, but I was in denial that it was him. I said to myself why would be over here in Douglasville. That Miami sun shore had made him darker.

All the guys on my Dolphins messageboard who are lucky enough to be able to attend all the camps and scrimmages and stuff that get to talk to the players say how nice he is and how much fun he is. He makes circus catch after circus catch too and I cant even begin to say how happy I am that we drafted him. He could end up being the best TE Miami has ever had within 3 years.