• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looking at the Hawks Talent

andycard69

PG

JJ- I think that JJ will do ok at the point but I dont think that he will be great. I see him one day moving over to SG to be "The Man"

Lue- Quality NBA B/U Nuff said

Ivey- Just dont see him making it will prod spend the year in the DL, may one day be a BU

SG

Chill- All around player who needs to develop a more consistant shot. Still reminds me a lot of Pippen, which if he has Pippens work ethic then he will be a star for years to come

Delk- Can anyone say trade bait? While he is a nice BU who can shoot his ending contract makes him valuable

Salim- Little short to play the two with any constancy but not a PG either. He reminds me or good ole hot/cold John Starks. He should be a serviceable player coming off the bench.

SF

Smoove- What can this man not do? Well he still needs a lot of work on his game. While he may be a starter at SF this year I see his future as that of a PF.

Marvin- He is another one of those all around players.I think that he will not become a superstar but insted develop much like Chill. I see him filling out and moving up to the PF position where he will put up very good numbers and help us when games just not be flashy about it (Duncan like humility).

Donta- DL bound and I would think unlikely to make it in the NBA

PF

Al- I just dont see him next year with the Hawks. I'd say that he will be moved for either a PG or C. If he does stick around for the year I expect a monster year from him as he is the only established post threat.

C

Zaza- I think that he will be a quality big man who can score some and apply some Windex. His D is average for a starting big man what what I rememder which is a HUGE improvement

Collier- Trade fodder and little else...

Edwards- Six fouls against Shaq?

I think that overall we will eventually see a slight shift in the way the Hawks play I would say that Al will be gone for a PG and that Zaza will show up big time. This team is starting to look like the early 90s Bulls team in the way it is being set up but I know that JJ isnt Jordan. I can see this working very well for us esp since PGs and Cs are so hard to find why not try it this way we will be able to run and play half court with almost anyone.

I have to disagree about Donta...he's still very young and inexperienced...but, he's got alot of tools...he was playing the point in the SL and looking pretty good handling the ball and setting up the offense. He's already got a decent post game and a good looking shot....He's very athletic and could become a very good on ball defender.

I think he'll more then "make it" in the NBA. I think he'll become a starter in time and if not then at the very least a good 6th/7th man off the bench that can do multiple things.

Show Donta some love Andy!