• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

R the Pats the best team EVER??

Diesel

• Premium Member

In the time when there is FAcy..

In the time when there is so much Parity in the league.

The Pats are dominating the NFL...

Looking for the three peat...

My question.

Are they the best Ever...

Grab the Steelers.

Grab the Packers from a few years ago.

Grab the Packers of the 60's.

Grab Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys.

Grab the Minnesota Vikings (Purple People eaters).

Grab the 49ers with Montana/Young/Rice

R The Pats the BEST??

I don't think so because of the way they win their games in the Super Bowl and regular season. Most of the time they just win without dominating opponents.

Last night wasn't a good test for them because that defense of the Raiders is absolutely horrendous I doubt it will end up in the top 20 in the league when this season is over and Kerry Collins is not his former self.

what i like the most about the PATS is the emphasis on "TEAMWORK"

theres no 1 single star (save TOM BRABY) that defines the NE PATS. they all play their roles and use teamwork. the perfect example to teach kids who are playin organized football.

now i cant answer the question, are they the BEST EVER? (since i havent seen all the great legend teams play).

but from the ones i have seen (90s Cowboys/49ers, few years ago PACKERS, etc)- i think they are the MOST COMPLETE. But offensively, they arent the best.

What about the '85 Bears?

The think the Pat's are one of the greatest teams ever if not the greatest team ever. Especially because of FAcy and parity. They are the definition of "team" and they always seem to pull it out wether it's pretty or not. Much credit must be given to Coach Bill Belichick, one of the greatest, for never being satisfied. I expect they will lose a few games this season but make it to the playoffs, and that is when they are at thier best. They don't know what losing is.