BN Ro. Smith WR Den

BN Steve McNair QB Ten

BN Antonio Gates TE SD

BN J. Galloway WR TB

K Adam Vinatieri NE

BN L Tynes KC

Defense Philadelphia Eagles

thoughts suggestions much appreciated! thanks

start gates over wiggins, and i would bench mike clayton for rod smith. i dont have much faith in tampas passing game, and most defenses will concentrate on ashley lelie, thus giving smith some catches and yards. also, your runningbacks, though good players, just arent going to give you enough yards to compete. see if fred taylor of jax is available, i think hes a sleeper.

yep. Thats why I'm starting Wiggins for this week. I really hope Gates is back in Week 2 because I need him in there. I upgraded backup QB, got Jake Plummer to replace Steve McNair. I don't think McNair will stay healthy enough to improve his stats enough...

I made the move, getting Rod Smith to start at WR over Michael Clayton....

Fred Taylor unavailable frown.gif no better RBs available...

btw yahoo did my draft for me while I was out..

Brett ended up scoring -1 pts for me and it looks like I'm going down in week one. Currently, I'm up 66-62 but my opponent has LJ Smith tonight and I think he'll catch several balls due to TO likely being doubled and due to the fact that the Falcons have to contend with Westbrook out of the backfield. If Brett had just scored 7-8 pts, I think I would have won but -1 pts? Geez! If the interception he threw on the meaningless Hail Mary costs me the game I'll be even more disgusted. Wow.

While his value is still high around the league you would be wise to trade him for another upper echelon QB because without Linehan as his OC and to a lesser degree without Moss as a safety valve Culpepper isnt the same QB. I would be absolutely stunned if he approached last years numbers in this new system.

I would be leery of Collins unless your league doesnt penalize for fumbles because he is VERY fumble prone, but then again so is Culpepper if I remember correctly.

I would try and get Trent Green or someone along those lines for Culpepper. You might even get an upgrade at another spot on your roster if you find the right trading partner by including another player on each side. I think that people will overvalue Culpeppers value and wont realize at this point how much losing Linehan as his OC will hurt him.

No doubt he will miss Moss and Linehan but he is too talented not to have a good deal of success. I think he'll come back next week with a strong performance. That being said, Collins does have an awful lot of talent around him and he could be a fantasy monster.

You're right about Culpepper's fumbles, he does fumble a lot. In fact, he's fumbled more than any QB in the league over the last 3-4 seasons.

First of all, Antonio Gates is back. Second, Champ Bailey is doubtful with a separated shoulder and he will be extremely limited even if he does play. Third, Gus Frerotte threw for 275 and 2 TDs against Denver when Bailey WAS playing. Finally, I think San Diego has a lot to prove after getting upset by Dallas last week.

On the otherhand, Collins may be forced to throw a lot because I think KC may go up quick and Oakland will likely be playing catchup for most of the game. I could see Collins throwing for 2-3 TDs and still losing by two touchdowns.