• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thoughts on the battle for SG position

LastDon

I think that the battle for the two postion is going to be an interesting one. Personally I'm pulling for DJ to win because we have the most invested in him and this is year 3 supposedly the year where we start to see some production from him.

Everyone knows that the winner of the position will be the guy that can defend the best. Don't be surprise if Ira wins the job because it's probably going to come down to who can guard the offensive machine Dion Glover the best. I can just imagine how much Glove scores in practice from being the number 1 option on the second unit.

Personally I think that Ira matches up better with Glove than DJ because Ira has the size and muscle to bang with Glove's powering game going towards the basket.

I would be very surprised if Glove wins the job because he isn't much of a defender but has the more polished offensive game of the 3.

I think that Glove has the ability to be the best 6th man in basketball (with the exception of MJ) if Lon establishes this role for him early. Offensively he has the total package he can shoot drive and is a good free throw shooter. I just hope we utilize this guys skills because he can be a valuable asset in our playoff run.