• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Update on Clippers Game (seats are in place)

Hawkzzz21

Sorry to hear about all the problems with Ticketmaster. I hope it gets resolved, thats not right. Please keep us posted on the status of everyones cancellation issues. I'm sure Mr. Levenson would not be pleased to hear this, hopefully he is aware of the problem or will be available to help in some sort of resolution if needed. Mr Levenson also bought a couple of Hawksquawk shirts surprisingly. Dont forget that he said he was going to pick one or two people to come sit with him in the owners section, dont forget to be wearing your Hawksquawk shirt!

Go Hawks!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an e-mail from Ticketmaster saying that in order to process the tickets with the discount into the special seating area from Bruce Levenson they did have to temporarily cancel some of the orders. But according to them that process has been done and the tickets should be in the mail shortly. Hopefully they've resolved everyone else's orders too. Thanks to all of you who brought this to the Hawks and Ticketmaster's attention. Enjoy the game!

I can't tell where my seats are. I ordered two tickets, but my 'event summary' shows that I have 4 'Open tickets' and 2 'M-OS tickets'. Anyone have a clue what those mean?

Well, yes, but here's the whole thing: (bear in mind that I only ordered 2 tickets)

smile.gif

I guess the only tickets listed that show the price next to them are the Sec 121, Row J, seat 5 and 6 tix. So I guess I'm probably sitting there.