• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Next Championship for the Atlanta.

Inside_Man

Professional Sports? Yes, the Thrashers no doubt! Tough loss tonight, with the return of Ilya, but they are right there.

College would be them Dawgs. Still undefeated. Need some teams to lose ahead of them. GO NOTRE DAME!!!

Not sure what is up with Penn States Running Back killing hisself. Very shocking, and that is really going to hurt them.

GT Baseball might be the next in line.

• Admin

went to the leafs game last night and we got manhandled. Our offense was horrible and our keeper was just as bad. Not that we should expect much, he's a 3rd stringer who played for the gladiators last year. There were goals scored where he didn't even see where the puck came from.

But the game was good, we had a good 10 minutes of fighting going on where 9 guys were put into penalty. Very entertaining!

It didn't get any better with the NY Rags last night either....lol.

They keep saying goaltending is our problem. Heck we played our 4th stringer last night. I don't see it. If we are playoff/championship caliber this team has to step up when our goalies go down.

Kari is the only we can trust, and he's only played a few NHL Games. The 100+ Minute scoring drought is hard to believe. Bondra, Hossa, Kovalchuk can't get shut out like this.

I realize we got a lot of new pieces, and they need some time to gel. Right now, if they gel, we are just going to be making games close.

I think our first 3 games without Kovy, we had 15 goals, and we got blanked in the first one. We add him, and lose 3 games with only a few goals scored.

I'm not blamming him, just an interesting pattern. Right now, he seems to be the only one out there with any heart.

braves have a chance, if they upgrade their pitching staff (reliable middle relievers + closers + 1 more starter to s stepup outside of Smoltz + Hudson... maybe Sosa will be that player?)

falcons have a chance, just b/c the NFC isint as strong as the AFC. I dont care about what the NY GIANTS + DALLAS, etc are doing. i still think we're one of the best, well-rounded teams in the NFC. but we're only a top 5 team in the NFL (and thats a generous rating, due to so many good AFC teams).

Quote:

Will be brought to the city this year by the Thrashers.

I'm calling it right now. They will win the Stanley Cup. Get on board. Get some tickets. It's gonna be a great year!!!

Well at the moment things are a bit down due to our goalie situation and it seems like a few of our players are trying a bit too hard.

Frustrating at the moment, but I expect things to turn around for us.