Fantasy Bball advice

beav

look for some starting role players. go to hoopshype.com for depth charts. look for guys who gets MINUTES. centers are pretty easy to find (since the competition is weak). hell, if ur confident that ZAZA is our starting center and is clearly better than the other centers (collier)- then u may want to consider him.

i found Manu Ginobili a few seasons ago- he was a well kept secret in fantasy bball. Then Carlos Boozer did some good stuff for me the year before he got all that UTAH cash.

RON ARTEST usually gives u good fantasy numbers.

Shareef Abdur-Rahim + Elton Brand are low key/forgoten guys sometimes. Brand gives u 20/10, and shareef is definitely CAPABLE of doing that (health permits). Who knows, maybe Abdur-Rahim will post "Chris Webber (pre-Philly)" like numbers for u.

thanks cyman, I will check out hoopshype.com... I am using rotowire.com now with a 10 day free subscription...

I don't think that brand is forgotten...I haven't seen too many mock drafts that have him lower than the 2nd round... I do agree about SAR and will try and pick him up cheap in maybe the 6th round or so...