Chandlers a punk

TomahawkChop

First off thats a f*cked up comment you made about hoping he gets paralyzed. Its just a game man.

I can see where he is coming from though. After the way he was treated last year and how when he got hurt Vicks family was cheering the injury, I dont blame him. I would hate my ex team if I was treated as poorly as he was the past year or so.

Sadly, he is probably right. The days of Dan as coach are

numbered unless they can turn things around soon.

Falcons started out well but in the second half, things

went down hill for the second week in a row. Falcons

do not make the adjustments that are necessary. When

you continue to make the same plays with the same

players, the opposition will make the suttle adjustments

to stop you.

That final 2 minute drive with the planned run by Mike

Vick was wonderful. With a spread field, Duckett should

have been able to blow up the middle for several yards.

Where was he? Dunn should have been going wide as

a reciever and taking someone with him or catching the

pass. Then, there was the missed field goal. Can't

blame that one on the coach, but, if Falcons pick up

the first down, we get it closer and make it an easier

attempt.

Falcons have played two very exciting games and have

been right there in the end, almost winning both of them.

We have faced two very good teams. When do we get

to play someone that is not expected to have a great

record for the season? Seems there should be some

easier teams out there somewhere.

Two dropped T.D. passes last week cost Falcons the

game. Either one is caught, we win. This week, a

missed field goal cost us the game. So close, yet we

are so far away. There probably isn't a better 0-2

team in the N.F.L. but that doesn't change anything.

We are still 0-2.

That pass reception that was overturned on appeal

didn't help anything either. So close -- So close ---

Gray Mule

"What a [censored] **** sucker, hope he gets paralyzed next time he goes down."

- even if u dont like Chandler, u shouldnt say that... hoping he doesnt do well and hoping he gets injured is 2 different things.

I can understand how he feels this way too... as a coach REEVES is decent in my book.

He coached the GB game perfectly... the players with 2 dropped POTENTIAL TOUCHDOWN PASSES lost us the game. Withint 2 minutes left, his offense led us to a POTENTIAL FG game winner... which the player missed.

If u are going to blame REEVES, u should blame the players just as much.

He was right...why bother to bring a scrub

like Chris Calloway in thinking he could

actually be a second option WR?

Reeves management and coaching is going

to be questioned until the Falcons win or

he is fired.I think the ladder will have to

happen first.Reeves is holding the Falcons

back a little bit.

I think Chandler's in the ultimate position to talk trash. Reeves hung him out and cut him like a scrub. Not to mention that Chandler is on a team thats 2-0 that just beat his old team. BTW Chris called for the challenge on that Willie Jackson catch that was overturned and ruled a trap. Talk about coming back to bite us in the a s s!

like a little bitch as far as I'm concerned. He needs to be more professional than this. You don't here all this BS from Jamaal and Jamaal had as much reason to complain about not being brought back as Chandler did. Chandler ought to be able to CLEARLY see that Vick has the potential to be twice the QB that he ever was and that it didn't make sense to keep Vick on the bench when he is making a TON of money and he is CLEARLY ready to play. You don't hear Jamaal bad mouthing Reeves and in fact, he encouraged the fans to support Duckett. That is class, something Chandler is severely lacking right now. I was a big Chandler fan when he was here and I VIGOROUSLY defended him last year when the fans were screaming for Vick. I am extremely disappointed in him and I've lost a lot of respect for him. He doesn't have to like Reeves but to say the things he said in the media is not right, particularly after Reeves supported him when 95% of the stadium wanted his a** on the bench.

Dan Reeves pisses me off with his conservative approach to the game but he is loyal to his players to a fault. Shame on Chandler! I was hoping he would become the Bears' starter but now, I hope his a** sits on the bench for the entire season!

reasons they went to the Super Bowl. He was a very good QB for most of the time that he was here. I'm just disappointed that he is blaming Coach Reeves for releasing him when it was CLEARLY the best thing for the team. Reeves gave Chandler a chance and he had his best seasons in the NFL as a Falcon. He just needs to go on about his business and let the Falcons do the same.

I really think the reason Chandler is really mad at Reeves is because he never made an effort to make the team better while he was here. If Reeves would of drafted one decent O Lineman or one decent offensive threat, Chandler would have been unstoppable, but Reeves and Co stood pat.

Now Vick is the QB and what do they do. They sign Dunn Weiner, Jackson etc..... Now if they would have giving Chanler protection and some weapons the Falcons would have been a contender. I can see why he is pissed, why didn't they make this kind of effort when he was a QB? A big off season aquisition in the Chandler era was Calloway. LOL not really all that great is it.

Partly I blame Reeves just because he is an stuborn idiot, who is the worst evaluator of talent I have ever seen, but really I blame the Owners, Smiths, because I don't believe they were willing to spend the money it takes to bring in this help. The whole situation was bad when the father Smith died, because some of the kids wanted the team and others didn't. This made it hard to get anything done. The whole situation was ugly.

In the end I think Reeves gets more of the blame because we should have had fresh talent coming in from the draft, but because of him we had Jeff Paulk's and Jammi Germans of the world.

He made everything personal and his release was nothing personal at all, it was business. In fact, Reeves was the one who signed him to that big contract and gave him that big signing bonus. That's one of the reasons we couldn't sign any quality receivers, we had to pay Chris. We also had to pay Ray, Bob, Ashley, Jamaal, Travis, Jessie and few more of our key players. The reason we could go out and sign guys like Dunn and Weiner in the first place was because Chandler and Anderson were let go.

Obviously I agree with you that Reeves is a poor evaluator of talent but still, Chandler is off base here. You don't hear all this BS from Jamaal and he and Reeves obviously had their issues over the years. Jamaal has class, something that Chandler clearly lacks. You also don't here this BS from Jessie Tuggle or Chuck Smith and they were cut by Reeves after being Falcons for their entire careers. I've lost a lot of respect for Chris over his comments. He's acting like another former Falcons QB, Jeff George.