• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

When is BK going to sign us a bigman?

Blunt91

I am just wondering why the Hawks are waiting so long to sign a bigman to replace Collier? Maybe they are going to wait till the end of the preseason and check and see who all have been waive by the other teams. We aren't going to fair too well with the lack of depth at the 5spot.

we only get 12 on the roster? and up to 2 in nbdl?

i can see us staying put, as it allows donta to play on the team and gives us one open roster space to help in trades in february

ivey should go to nbdl so he can get good pt running a team...i think he'll be a good backup pg in the future, but he needs to play to develop

jj/lue/chill/salim/delk/smoove/marvin/al/batman/zaza is 11

we can get a backup big and send edwards and ivey to the nbdl or keep it how it is and send just ivey to the nbdl and leave one roster space open for flexibility

for all we know, rmorris may not be able to play at kentucky and so we sign him with our last spot...or he may decide to leave midseason to sign with us if he's playing better...

not signing another big gives us more flexibility is the bottom line

we have zaza/edwards/batman that can man the center, so we are fine since we aren't contending this year

stay put and let these guys play and gel and develop unless u get a good trade deal or can sign a good young big

sorry Nick but zaza,batman, and edwards is a pretty sad frontcout. Puchilla can't do all the work by himself and it seems Batista is just a tough defender and rebounder but no offense. Edwards isn't even worth talking about.

Quote:

sorry Nick but zaza,batman, and edwards is a pretty sad frontcout. Puchilla can't do all the work by himself and it seems Batista is just a tough defender and rebounder but no offense. Edwards isn't even worth talking about.

And we need to replace COLLIER? Jason might have been a good guy, but he was a detriment to the frontcourt.