• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dolphins - Falcons game this weekend

Admin

I think this game is strength vs strength. The Falcons excellent run game against the better side of the Miami D. I am pretty confident that Miami can win this game as long as Frerotte plays a decent game and Miami can get a few big plays on offense. The Falcons passing game doesnt scare me and thats the weak spot of the Miami D. If the Falcons dont throw the ball well on Miami I think the Dolphins win.

Thoughts?

With the way that Ricky and Ronnie Brown are running right now going against a poor Falcons run D it could get interesting. Like has been said, Gus is not a very good QB, but if he can make a few plays in the passing game, Miami is going to win.

Gonna be close, but I think Miami will win 24-20.

Well one Miami team pounded one Vick this weekend already and as a Dolphins fan I am hoping for a repeat of last nights pounding of Vick.

This should be an interesting, and probably slow game. Both teams have mediocre passing games and excellent running games. What will determine this game is which team can stop the run, penalties (Miami is a very penalized team), and turnovers.

That doesnt happen from 1 bad week, not this late in the season. There is a HUGE difference between holding old man Martin down and holding Ronnie and Ricky down. If they can stop Ricky and Ronnie today then I will agree with you ... but I dont think they can do it.

Those are just stats. Vick made some plays in the passing game but look at the score board. They only put up 17 points...I still think people read too much into QB stats. The colts are a better team today because Peyton isn't trying to fill the fantasy stats up this year, he is trying to keep the offense on the field so the defense can be fresh.

both Ronnie and Ricky averaged over 5 ypc, which is well above league average. If Miami had a decent QB that they wouldnt have to dumb the playbook down for, yesterday could have been a different ballgame. Stupid playcalling and poor QB play was the difference for Miami yesterday.

After the game, even the players were questioning why Miami didnt run the ball more, especially on that 3rd and 2 when Gus threw the final pick. Anytime Miami wanted to run the ball yesterday they were able to do so very effectively.

If the Falcons are going to win this year they have to get tougher up the middle or teams will continue to average close to 5 ypc against them and no team can overcome that in the playoffs.