Bring in Smitty as Assistant Coach...

Diesel

i agree. After watch all last year and this year, we need team chemistry. I thing at the latter part of last year, lue, chillz, and smoove came together. they seem to have some chemistry. Now this year it is a whole new story. I think with the hype of marvin and joe, others on the team thinks they will take them to the promise land. Stop hoping and lets play basketball.

This is what i'm hoping for this team with the roster they have now:

marvin-he will continue to get better. i do like his game.

jsmith-where is your tenacity; be the hussle guy who dunks and blocks everyone. we have shooters, and there is nothing wrong with shooting the ball, but you are a mold of a pf.

j.j.-relax. let it come to you. he doesnt have to act like the savior of the city. he is just a piece to it.

chillz-stop working about things. play defense like you know how ,and rebound like you did last year. if you practice, shooting will come. last year he was a slasher. what happened to that guy?

lue-solid backup nothing more but plays hard d

zaza-love his passion and tenacity...we need more of him. He has a big heart

al-i love his inside game. i really dont want to trade him. he is part of the puzzle.

salim-give him time and he will be the scorer of the bench that we love to see.

donte, ivy, bastista, edwards, delk-use them for anyone back.

I think we have a solid pieces, but we need to stop getting sf's and get a c or a pg. we have the talent, but its bunch of sf talents.