• Raised $390 of $700 target

the starting lineup should be...

TheRedStripes

Joe Johnson

Salim

Smoove

Al

ZaZa

Salim is playing great, he is shooting well, driving the ball and dishing off to open teammates, he deserves to start over Chill, When Salim was in the game tonight the Hawks were playing well on offense

Josh Smith played much better tonight on the defensive end, and he played more inside on offense instead of hanging out around the perimeter

Mike Woodson is just not doing a very good job of maximizing the Hawks talent with the way he is substituting, He needs to go...the Hawks could have won this game tonight if Woodson would have paid more attention to what was working on offense, im sure when he put Lue in the game for Salim he figured it would be better to have a veteran in the game down the stretch, but you have to go with what is working, not what the conventional move is

i agree with you but smoove. He played much better off the bench and also, he seemed to have more energy.

the line up:

pg-salim

sg-joe

sf-al

pf-zaza

c-edwards.

even though i'm not a fan of edwards, i think by doing this we can see zaza at the pf position. then take delk, marvin, smoove, lue, and chillz off the bench.

this way we can rotate the line up accordingly and have fresh legs at all times.

Hope Mike and the coaching staff sees this and try it once. that's all..........

• Premium Member

Y'know... I'm looking at Salim and I'm thinking the same thing...that kid has got GAME. Can you imagine what kind of game would develop with him and JJ both being absolute money all over the perimeter and each one able to break down the defense like that.

Even though, it'll further squash Chill, Smoove, Al, and Marvin together...I'm not really concerned about that. It's all about stepping up and proving where you belong. I think with JJ able to handle the rock like that...putting him in a backcourt with Salim is an EXCELLENT idea.