• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ummmmm, Did Anyone Remember???

Hawkzzz21

THAT WE ARE PLAYING THE WORLD CHAMPS IN 8 HOURS!!!

Where is the pregame posts? I'm looking for them. The 0-6 Start isn't that bad, is it?

Duncan is comming off a terrible game, with only 11 points. The Spurs are undefeated at home. This is our time to shine!! A win tonight, and we can erase that 0-6 start.

Come on Hawks Fans. Spurs are going to walk into this game half awake. Our boys know these guys are the champs. Many alreay wanting to hand them the NBA Rings for this year.

THEY HAVE TO BEAT US FIRST!!!

I don't see it. Hawks notch a win tonight.

Even Josh Smith has encouring words. Talk about him being lazy, I think we are getting lazy.

Here is JS quote: "If we play like we did (Saturday night), we'll win a lot of games," Josh Smith said. "We have to believe as a unit we can win."

See they figured it out. All they have to do is believe as a unit they can win!!!

Spurs 92

Hawks 107

MVP Salim Stoudamire 37 Points!

• Moderators

It could happen. It shows how important it was to pick up a few of the first six. We are overmatched against deep teams like SA and Dallas, and on the road to boot. But you know on any given night...

I'm ready to see some toughness though. We need to make teams not want to play us. The only way to do this is tough D and hard fouls.

"On any given Sunday." That's from the NFL.

The Packers proved that to the Falcons last Sunday.

Now, if our 0-6 Hawks can just do the same thing tonight.

Go to the visitor's side of the floor and come away with

our first win of the season.

cool.gif

I look back on last season and remember how we gave the finest teams a run for their money and we won a lot. It’s just weird how a team like the Hawks can play so hard against over .500 clubs, but be blown out by average teams.

I’m not expecting the Hawks to win tonight, because it’s not home, but if we were at home I would give us some better odds.

The Spurs are favored to win by 16.5 points.

Quote:

"On any given Sunday." That's from the NFL.

The Packers proved that to the Falcons last Sunday.

Now, if our 0-6 Hawks can just do the same thing tonight.

Go to the visitor's side of the floor and come away with

our first win of the season.

cool.gif

yeah but it's tuesday. i'm not too hopeful.

but i'll be watching and hoping.

You guys are right. What was I thinking. Let's just go ahead and let the Spurs win. We should just call the NBA League Office and tell them we forfeit. Why bother. With fuel costs so high, let's just save some gas.

I guess I won't ask for an NBA Championship this Christmas. Just give me some tinker toys or something.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!