• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Some Surprises Headline Final Workouts for Hawks

jaywalker72

The Hawks are working late this weekend, and you should see whom they are inviting during their last week of workouts prior to the draft.

Point guards, forwards, and even a center will make their way to the ATL as the Hawks prepare to pick anywhere in Wednesday's draft, maybe even somewhere else than their current #37.

Read the entire article:

http://hawks.realgm.com/index.php

I would be thrilled to death with this draft.........assuming we cannot get that vet player Pete wanted. According to NBA Draft.net they compare Dickau to Jason Terry (A better shooting version they added also). I just like the fact that the kid knows how to win and is a tough player with a fearless attitude. I dont know if he is enough of a pass first PG like we need though, which is why I would probably pass on him and take Maddux, which would also likely cost less. Maddux put up very good numbers and is more of the type of PG that we need backing JT up.

Yarbrough is somewhat of an enigma from what I have read through various reports. Statistically he is similar to Eddie Griffin, although a poor mans version, but he has to want to be great, which is a major question concerning him. Still though having a swingman that can shoot from deep, drive to the hole, and block shots would be awesome for us.

Some interesting names there.

Based on this, it looks like the Hawks are looking at every taller point guard in the draft (with the exception of Ronald Murray so far), so that could give us a hint at what position the Hawks will look to add.

Lots of teams are enamoured with John Salmons as a point guard.

Salmons 6-7

Parker 6-4

Maddox 6-4

Keep an eye on Lorinza Harrington as well. Lots of teams like him, and I've read that Denver may be considering him with the 32nd pick while Memphis may look at him with the 31st pick.

U hate Boston do you?Jt jamming on PP?This isn't the Chicago

Bullies we are talking about.....we are talking about DA TRUTH!

That's why you are a dreamer.=P

You see it dont u? It must have happened. That picture came straight from a Hawks game. All I did was cut out the background and add in the JT thing instead of the rim that he was originally dunking on. Dont hate JT just cause he is THE TRUTH!

I hear ya Dolfan....I hear ya.......

I do remember JT pulling some kind of wicked move

on Cleveland in the overtime game...but I don't remember

this "dunk"

Besides you show that to anyone other than on this board

they would probably laugh at you=P

There are games, if you watched you would know this, where JT doesnt wear his headband. Also, why in the world would I get laughed at for cleaning the background out of a picture? JT is a pretty impressive dunker also and I am not surprised that you didnt know that since you dont actually watch the games.

Dude I think I missed 3 games all season.

"Also, why in the world would I get laughed

at for cleaning the background out of a picture?"

Because PP is a All-star and a top 10 player in the

league and JT is not.

"JT is a pretty impressive dunker also and I am not

surprised that you didnt know that since you dont

actually watch the games."

Impressive dunker?Little hometowning...He can dunk,

but he has no variety so there for it is kinda hard to

be impressive...But he has alittle hops for his small

frame and I give him credit for that....His dunk on

the Bulls will be remember for a while though.

I dont care what PP is. JT dunked on PP, its obvious by this picture and I cant understand why dont you see that. Let me ask you this, did you watch the game that we beat the Celtics early in the year? Thats the game I believe that this picture came from. Either the first or second time we played them and beat the two greats Pierce and Walker two times in a row!

Thats the game I believe that this picture came from. Either

the first or second time we played them and beat the two

greats Pierce and Walker two times in a row!"

I doubt Boston even thought about it when they were

fighting in the playoffs.

Yes I watched both games....And PP is a great player(by

todays standards)and Walker is just a good player.But that

was REALLY early in the season I doubt keep check of

what happened in every single game.

"

I dont care what PP is. JT dunked on PP, its obvious by this

picture and I cant understand why dont you see that."

Because fakes can be made.Aren't you like a designer?

we arent working out any SFs? Maybe that one dude who is 6'9 is a SF, but I havent heard of him before. I am very surprised that we are looking so strongly at guards. Maybe this board is off the mark thinking that the team should be looking for a starting SF. Maybe the plan is to either move Reef or DJ to SF.....what do you think?