The Way Coaches Will Look When They See the Hawks

Nique21

Hey coaches are going to be terrified when they play us. If you would like to go into the future and see the look on their faces, then click on the link and be patient. Be sure you have your speakers on, because they are some moans and grunts from the coaches. You will hear them after the short music song. http://people.freenet.de/freeek/SajjadAli.swf

Since nobody replied to my post, I don't know your feelings on this. I posted this on some other message boards and got mixed reviews. Some people liked it and thought it was cool. Others was offended, and didn't like it at all.

If you were offended by this, I am sorry. It was just a joke and I was killing time waiting for the preseason to begin. Hey, if you don't like what someone is saying, then you can post this link on your response to them and tell them that this is for them. LOL....I hope ya'll did take this as a joke and if not, I am sorry, really!!!

so its about 1 am, i gotta good buzz goin, not even trying to capitalize anything...about to get into bed, so i check out hawksquawk....i click this link, sit there for a minute thinkin 'ok...wtf???'....and then......you suck dude

then after i peeled myself from the ceiling i forwarded the link to everyone in my address book, especially my rich uncle with the heart condition LMAO wink.gif