• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does anyone have NBA pass?

codyatl

If you don't then you missed the Suns announcers(Dan Marle) really giving the hawks hell, especially Woodson. They said at one pt that he was about to get get thrown out of the game and then marle said yeah maybe for good. Even other teams announcers can see that we have a huge problem with woody. He has completely lost this team. They mentioned that Diaw told them he did not want to play for woody. I am not saying that if we bring in someone else that we will start winning but I do believe there needs to be a change. I am DAMN tired of seeing 1-on-1 all night. Don't tell me that its the players fault for not moving the ball. He is the coach. If they don't do what he asks then he should bench them. We need discipline, period. I know I am beating a dead horse here but I can't stand it anymore. I am damn ashamed to be a hawks fan right now.

Oh, and another thing, does anyone remeber when we were told that this was going to be a running team? How many fats break points have we scored? This thing will get out opf hand if someting is not done quickly.

Quote:

If you don't then you missed the Suns announcers(Dan Marle) really giving the hawks hell, especially Woodson. They said at one pt that he was about to get get thrown out of the game and then marle said yeah maybe for good. Even other teams announcers can see that we have a huge problem with woody. He has completely lost this team. They mentioned that Diaw told them he did not want to play for woody. I am not saying that if we bring in someone else that we will start winning but I do believe there needs to be a change. I am DAMN tired of seeing 1-on-1 all night. Don't tell me that its the players fault for not moving the ball. He is the coach. If they don't do what he asks then he should bench them. We need discipline, period. I know I am beating a dead horse here but I can't stand it anymore. I am damn ashamed to be a hawks fan right now.

Oh, and another thing, does anyone remeber when we were told that this was going to be a running team? How many fats break points have we scored? This thing will get out opf hand if someting is not done quickly.

Majerle was hilarious last night. I know he was making fun of my Hawks, but I was dying laughing.

Quote:

Oh, and another thing, does anyone remeber when we were told that this was going to be a running team? How many fats break points have we scored?

Yeah I remember Woodson saying in preseason they wanted to average 18 fast break points a game. LOL.

I have LP and I heard them dogging the Hawks although Dan did complement some of the players. He liked Marvin's and Salim's jumpers and said he liked Ivey's aggressiveness.

"They mentioned that Diaw told them he did not want to play for woody."

If that's true, it just reaffirms my suspicion that Diaw is a quitter. (Insert your own ethnophobic 'surrender' joke here.) He's getting paid HOW much to decide whether or not he wants to do his best? How many professions would allow such garbage like that? I don't think the fact that he's French should make a big difference, but perhaps this is part of a socialized/union mindset that he no doubt picked up growing up in the lands of 'his forefathers, the Gauls:' if you don't like your job, just go on strike!

• Admin

He has no jump shot. He was asked to work on his jumpshot because, in order to help his team, he needed to be abel to score. Instead of working on his jumper so that he could at least score enough to take pressure off his teammates, he cried to teh media about how his coach doesn't know how to best use him and he has an all around game.

Well, he was traded to a team full of good passers and good shooters. Diaw has good hands, good court vision and good fundamentals, he's also pretty quick and athletic. HIs new team finds him where he can score and he finds them. It was a match made in heaven. He got traded to one of probably only three teams in the league that could make him look the way he looks now. The others being san antonio and detroit.

I said it before Diaw game has not change a bit. He is still soft. He benefits from a position change where he does not have the burden of running the team at times which I would say he is weak mentally. If Nash gets hurt and they give him more responsibility his a$$ will be on the trading block.