• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow, Diaw

lifelong

• Premium Member

It's so hard to get support for a guy that's struggling or trying to prove himself. Everyone's an expert and they simply fail to see the positives in anyone that isn't a bonafide Allstar... Then when they do well, it seems as though people are falling over themselves trying to show their support.

Diaw is the same Diaw that was here. He's doing the same things there except he's on a more visible team and the story makes for good sports drama. He's got a stable system around him, a good coach, better players, and not a lot of people fighting for his position.

Makes a difference people.

Quote:

I guess everyone has to think like you.

sorry, it was tongue in cheek. i wasn't being serious.

i wasn't the one (cough, chillzatl) who came out swinging just because i posted that diaw had a fine game and was making us look bad. that's different from saying jj sux and i want him gone and diaw back. i posted a thought based on a good performance he had last night. then someone (cough, chillzatl) started whining...

The main reason we are seeing so many glowing Diaw articles now is that those same people NEVER ONCE SAW HIM PLAY HERE.

If they saw how terrible he is capable of being, without the coddling I wouldn't even give my girlfriend, they would realize how flawed he is.

• Premium Member

are coming out.............

The organization has been flawed the last 7-8 years and continues to get worse every year.

if all of you that support this kind of crap are satisfied that the people operating this franchise are doing a good job and in 5 years and the team will be competing for championships, that is fine.

I, for one don't buy their crap!

the organization has been flawed for longer than that. why the previous regime was able to stay so long despite evidence of duncery is the wildest mystery.

do you realize we drafted cal bowdler in the first round?

the present heirarchy has not been on board long. they decided, with the owner's blessings (and wisely i think) to burn the building to the ground and start totally from scratch.

whether we are patient or not, this will take time. the only comparison i am familiar with (with my limited knowledge) is chicago, and that franchise took 6 - 7 years to make any noise after clearing out all the players.

meanwhile, we can bang our heads, but it will not make time pass any faster. actually, i think we have some good pieces now, and with some beef in the middle, we may start playing pretty well. we will not take more than 3 -4 years to right the ship.

just my $.02.