• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where is Batista???

macdaddy

• Moderators

Why do I have to watch Thomas when Batista is sitting on the bench. At least Batista will hit some people.

I don't feel we were well prepared for the game. Guys who hadn't been playing at all were suddenly playing extended first half minutes against the best team in the league. But, its a learning experience. We can't match up with them right now but we could have played a much better game. I'm not worried.

If anybody is wating for BAT-MAN to be on court more than i, let me know. But BAT-MAN has to learn the playing style of NBA and i think that he is not ready to play more than 10 minutes a game. Nevertheless i think that he is a key player for the last 3 or 4 minutes of the 1st. and 2nd. half when the game is close. He must be used altought on games were the fight prevales over the stylist game. I was not able to see the games of Atlanta and i followed by the gamecast of espn, now i will be able to see the games of the HAWKS cause a local netword bought the rights, but i have to wait to january 14 (wizzards). Considerating the things that i said, my opinion is based on what i saw about BAT-MAN in local leagues matches and in international matches. But there's something that i know for sure, and that is, hardly BAT-MAN could develope his full potential in this season.

An opinion from URUGUAY