• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teams should fear the Hawks...

Diesel

• Premium Member

We're building confidence.

Let's just take the facts.. Right now, we have 7 wins. It doesn't seem like much, but when you consider how we're playing, teams need to be afraid. We're winning by ball movement, good shots, and offensive cohesion. Defensively, we're a little better than a mess. However, this is the team that I thought we could be coming in. A team that scores above 100 and that is a better offensive team that defensive team. Over time, Woody will make this team better defensively... But offensively we have the big three with Lue and Smoove. Teams need to be afraid.

Ivey put up 53 points. It wasn't enough. Seem like he went to the line more times than all of our guys put together. Wasn't enough.

The scariest part is that Zaza, Smoove, Chillz, and Salim are all young guys getting accustomed to their roles.

9 more to go.

• Premium Member

When Ivey dominates the ball, that means he's not creating for everybody else and that nobody else is getting their game going.

I imagine that JJ or Al could have gone for 40 tonight. However, we played a balance game on offense. So that there was no stopping us. Well, when we put the clamps on Ivey.. Philly had nobody able to step up...

That's a big part of why we won.

Send all cards to John Salmons..

Quote:

I still don't like the fact that Iverson scored 53points and he always has big games where he scores 50 or close to it against the Hawks. We can't at least contain him to 35 or 40points?

Who gives a crap? We won.