• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GAME ON!...790thezone.com...no TV...Chatroom!

f_town

They are actually playing with good effort but are making the usual dumb turnovers and the Raps are taking advantage. Plus they are making everything they put up, mostly perimeter shots.

I doubt they can keep up this shooting.

Salim heating up. He hit a 3 from several feet behind the line to beat the clock.

A couple of positive things I noticed in the first half, since a lot of you can't watch the game.

Zaza got in foul trouble which meant Smith at times got matched up with Villa and Bosh 1 on 1. They tried to take him off the dribble with no luck.

he had a great block against Villa when Villa was out in front on a breakaway. Smith ran him down and punk'd him. He had a nasty block on Peterson too.

I was watching Marvin's D and he was doing a surprisingly good job keeping people in front of him and contesting shots.

Salim looks like he is really getting comfortable. This is the type of fast paced game where he could put up big numbers.

The bad...turnovers as usual, mostly in the first quarter.

The interior D hasn't been a big problem since most of the Raps shots have been from the perimeter.

Zaza picked up 2 charging fouls when he beat his man off the dribble and someone else stepped in to take the charge.