• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Better start giving the Bulls Respect....

Diesel

• Premium Member

The Bullshits have a real good squad being built and they have a better coach to teach them. I think they will deserve some respect this yr.

Just think:

Williams = PG

Rose = SG

Erob = SF

Marshall = PF

Chandler = C

With reserves, Fizer, Curry, Hoiberg, Crawford, Blount, Mason Jr., and Baxter. The problem is their youth. However, with the squad that they can put on the floor (especially Rose, Marshall) they should be able to sneak up on some teams. The question is How good is Erob really and what does Marshall have left?

National Football League believes that on any given

Sunday, any team can win. This is not really true if you

consider the Bungles.

Nevertheless, in the N.B.A this season, the team that

make up the N.B.A. East can and will win on any given

night. There seems to be much less difference between

the "Have" teams and the "Have Not" teams. There has

always been the possibility that the bottom feeders

would rise up and bite the top dogs.

Don't expect anyone to run away and hide from the rest

of the N.B.A. East and don't expect anyone to fade away

fast and end their chances of making a run for the title

before things even have a chance to settle down.

This is both good and bad. Good, because we can expect

some real excitement as all teams battle for position

in the East and bad because our team {Or no one else's

team, for that matter} will be able to pull away from

the pack and have a comfortable lead.

The Bulls will be no exception. They will be right in the

middle of the dog fight. Don't sell any of these Eastern

teams short. On any given night, they can and will beat

any opponent.

Gray Mule

None of those 3 have proven anything up until this point. Actually, I think Curry is MUCH better than Chandler at this point and I can't imagine a scenario where Chandler starts and Curry comes off the bench. In addition, I won't be all that surprised if Hassell starts at SG, Rose starts at SF and Marshall starts at PF, at least early. I do think the Bulls will be better than they were last year and teams won't be able to just chalk them up as a guaranteed win.

• Premium Member

I think that Williams will have a very very long fustrating road. He might be a good PG someday but he turns the ball over far too much. When NBA defenders get a whiff of him coming, they will get happy.

Chandler is better than Curry. Curry haven't done Squat. Chandler on the other hand has to play within the confines that Bill tells him. I think Chandler is caught up into the play of the SF... However, if he focuses Bill will make him a very good 4-5. Chandler's defense is already very good. Everybody gets WGN, so if you watch, you know that Chandler is going to be a great defender with his speed, long arms, and good timing. His offense right now is Mickey Mouse. Too Much lobs and dependency on the play. He hasn't learned how to take over or force a situation.. BUT he's very young. It will be interesting to see the wars between Curry, Chandler, and Brown in the future.

Erob has been injured. BUT with Rose and Marshall surrounding him... I think Erob's run and finish game will find a home.

Bottom line is this... Rose will carry these kids a long way. He will be the ball handler to help Williams. He will take the pressure off of Chandler, Fizer, Williams by being the first option. Marshall is a good second option. He can score when he wants. Some say hes out of shape... However, I have never seen a close to cut Donyell Marshall. He's ready.

Well, at least I disagree to an extent. I think Chandler will probably end up being the better player when its all said and done but as for RIGHT NOW, I think Curry is more ready to contribute on a consistent basis. I think Chandler is going to give CHI some 16/14 nights followed by more 5/4 nights. On the other hand, I think Curry is going to give them a lot of 13/7 nights with fewer big nights than Chandler but fewer low nights too. I could be wrong but I think Curry is more ready to contribute on a consistent basis than Chandler is right now. Most of that is based on my observation of both guys during summer league play. Chandler just looked lost to me while Curry looked more poised. Time will tell I guess.

I agree that Rose will lead the Bulls as far as they go. He is the engine that will make them go or shut them down. He is definitely going to have to shoulder a significant portion of the ballhandling duties because I just don't think Williams is ready to do that full time.

As for Marshall, he looked out of shape in that picture to me but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until the season starts. At any rate, he is a solid veteran who is better PF than Chandler is right now.

Guest Walter

Curry is better than Chandler and you damn well know it. Try again.

Chicago has been trying its best to unload Erob so I don't think he's factoring in their plans much at all, much less as an impact or a starter.

W