• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just for you Mule....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Who here would object to a midseason trade of Glen Robinson to Houston for Kato and Griffin.

Here's my reasoning.

Houston has a really good squad. Many PFs, no Shooters. They'd love to have a guy like big Dog.

We have many Scorers and if we want to be a defensive force... We could use one more shot blocker. Enter Griff. This would give us everything:

JT/Newble/Griff/SAR/Theo.

We'd shut down EVERYONE. And we'd Outrebound a lot of teams too.

When we'd need shooting, we can look to JT. When we'd need more scoring, we can pull Nazr and Glover off the bench. When we'd need Size... We can go with Cato.

A) they still have Rice, who may have a few years left (not sure about that) but can still shoot decently, regardless.

B) Now we're almost back to the same team we had last year...Dion would definitely start on that "new" lineup. True, we'd be great defensively, but I'm not sure we could score with that....

• Premium Member

Actually, i wouldn't want to do that deal anyway. We need BD's shooting. However, I would love to get Griff. In the first Trade I thought of it was:

Griff/Rice/Cato for Nazr/Big Dog/CC. I thought about it hard and said... No. Because even though I like Cato's size.. He sucks. Even though this is Rice's last yr of a 5 yr deal... HE sucks. so all it would be about is Griff. Big Dog is better than Griff.. However, we'd have a shooter off the bench and we'd have the best Defense in the East.