• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Definitive Al Harrington Poll

AHF

• Premium Member

You're so busy with the magnifying glass on Al... How about this:

Josh f!ng Smith.. 34 minutes.. 7 pts, 4 rebs... This is your answer at PF when Al is gone??

Yeah..

Yet you criticize Al for getting 21/10 in 32 minutes... Notice also, it was the Gaurds that were lighting us Up...

They hit 50+% from three. That's Al's fault too right??

Gve me a break.

Al wasn't out there guarding Chauncey when he was dropping them threes like raindrops in the 2nd.

Actually I don't have a magnifying glass on Al Harrington and I'm only putting down what I noticed. The rebounds were very sloppy and half came during the sloppy first quarter for both teams. He managed to score on excellent defense, but still it was shaky, and he didn't look for the pass when he was in trouble. To add to that while he was in trouble he didn't even go after the foul, so he could go to the foul line, and add problems to the Pistons players.

When a team like Atlanta plays a team like the Pistons they need to try to get their opponents into foul trouble and we do a poor job of doing that.

Back to Al Harrington:

Believe it or not....but I'm actually a fan of his, but I don't want to see him on this team as a power forward, and if we keep him I would only want it to be as a small forward. I question Josh Smith also, because he's not being aggressive on offense, but I think Al's part of the problem there, but still Josh needs to step his level of play up.

Face it Al's not a power forward.

Believe it or not I actually thought the Hawks could be competitive tonight. The Hawks match up much better with Detroit than they do with Miami.

Detroit is primarily a jump shooting team and don't do a lot of scoring at the rim. Plus Harrington had one of his biggest games last year against them.

Oh well. Hawks just didn't have it tonight. Of course it would have been a different story if Lue had played. tongue.gif

• Premium Member

IS that definitive enough for you??

In this poll that AHF made that puts up every concievable option...

about 49% of Hawksqauwk said that they just want Al gone and they don't care what we get back.

That Just killed Kenny for you.

49% said that we can get a bag of Idaho patotoes for Al and it would be fine for them.

That my friend is the WELFARE Mentality that I've been talking about. They don't have any hope or aspirations that they Hawks get anything of Value. They just want to trade, to do something, and they prefer failure to competitiveness.

The question was asked, and the answers verifies what I have been saying.

DIESEL You are an completely blind actually we lost the game when WOODSON had SMITH on the bench for just about the whole 2nd quarter dont give me this crap about how he had 7 points and 4 rebounds, he did what he could do you never want to blame it on any one but one of the young guys AL had 21 or so points but he did'nt get his teammates involved JOE was just horrible tonight, if they are suppossed to be the leaders of the team they need to start playing like it and being more consistent, AL is not helping this team yeah were making the playoffs depending on a 25 year old with bad knees confused.gif please get him out of town

• Premium Member

Yeah...

I guess in your mind, we should trade Al for a second round pick right...

That way 7 pts, 4 rebs can be the order of the day...

Then, we'd lose to Detroit..

107 to 68...

instead of 118 to 89.

Yeah..

That's the way to go...

Tell me when your welfare check comes in.

Quote:

Yeah...

I guess in your mind, we should trade Al for a second round pick right...

That way 7 pts, 4 rebs can be the order of the day...

Then, we'd lose to Detroit..

107 to 68...

instead of 118 to 89.

Yeah..

That's the way to go...

Tell me when your welfare check comes in.

actually me and my parents put together make more money than yoy will ever see in yout pathetic life get real you are an idiot and so are WOODSON, AL, and KNIGHT if they think keeping AL on this team will lead us any where

• Premium Member

Logic...

Please.

Beg the question is what it's called....

Maybe you're used to being misdirected... It doesn't change the fact of the matter.

O Wait, what am I saying. You thought that JJ was a PG... and you still insist that there is no logjam...

You would supposed anything that BK said was Logical..