• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith seems to really been playing well...

greg__7

Last year Josh Smith had no outside game at all...all he could do was leap and dunk. Looks like all his hard work in the offseason working on his jump shot really it paying off.

He really has developed a pretty consistant jump shot and seems to really be coming into his own. I really like the upside in him. two months ago, I wasn't as impressed, but since he was benched, he has really improved him game and played very well last night.

I like him a lot! Think we'll see BIG things out of this kid for years to come.

I really hope he works on finishing around the basket this off-season. Maybe do like Tony Parker and spend endless hours working on lay-ups from various positions and angles. It really shows with Parker because he almost never misses a lay-up no matter how difficult the shot. If Smoove gets to where he can finish around the basket consistantly, I think he could average 15-20 ppg.

I think Josh just needs to gain confidence...sometimes when he drives into the lane he loses control, I think it may have something to do with him being unsure of himself and he may get just a bit nervous when trying to assert himself more than usual, but once he gains confidence he is gonna be extremely hard to stop.

One thing about Smoove that seems to get overlooked a lot is his passing ability, i have been very impressed with his ability to pass the ball, a lot of times he will drive and find an open man...if he keeps getting better at all phases, and with the progress he has shown so far, the sky is the limit, but it really is going to come down to him being determined to be a great player, and get that killer instict he seems to lack right now

Yes he has I think if can learn some low post moves improve his handling and knock that jumper consistent. He can be right down unstopable once he starts posting and driving that jumper will much more lethal. Last night it seemed like he never missed a jumper. I see dramatic improvments with thsis kid every day. This kid is the best athelete on this team he just needs to keep working hard it will pay off. I think he has the burn inside to be a great player I just hope he uses it.

dribble and post moves should be his focus this offseason. He clearly worked his jumper last offseason and it's good enough. He really needs to get his handle up to speed, and develop a post move or two, so he can be comfortable with the ball on the inside or the outside