• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LaMarcus Aldridge or Sheldon Williams

Rexhawk

Williams or Aldridge?

Aldridge of course!

Come on guys we don't want another 6-9 tweener that dominates in collage (well not really) lets just take 6-11 guy and see what happens. He is younger then Sheldon and will improve on his defense

And with the first overall pick in 2006 nba draft, the Atlanta Hawks select LaMarcus Aldridge out of Texas.

That's it done deal

NOT EVEN CLOSE -- it's ALDRIDGE!!! Williams is OK but come on...Aldridge is 6'11 with a 7'5 wingspan, he's two years younger, and he's already far more skilled on the offensive end of the floor. And he's going to be equal to or (probably) better than Williams on defense. I don't hate Williams, but he's not in the same league as Aldridge in terms of being an NBA prospect.

The kid is a freshman and leads the SEC in FG%, rebounding, and blocked shots. Tremendous, tremendous athleticism. He's got the kind of athleticism that rivals Stromile Swift's.

He is currently 6'9", 230 lbs and has some growth yet to come. You look at him, and you see a guy with wide shoulders that will be able to hold more weight easily without losing any athleticism.

Tyrus is not as thick as "Big Baby" Glen Davis, but Tyrus is the one that typically defends the oppositions center in man defense and plays in the middle when LSU plays a 2-3 zone.

He needs some polish on his low post offensive game, because most of his points come on alley oops. He does have a nice little 15 foot jumper.

I have seen him play, and have already said here that he is my first choice for the Hawks. With both Thomas and Smith patrolling the paint, it makes you wonder about what could be. I would start Thomas, Smith, and Marvin.

But, the Hawks may not have an opportunity to get him, since it is beginning to look like him and Aldridge at the 1st & 2nd draft slots.