• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA League Pass

kudzu23

I just checked on their site and they have the exact same offer going as you mentioned for cable.

http://directvsports.com/Subscriptions/NBALeaguePass/

In reply to:

Order by November 5, 2002 and save $20 off the regular season price. Get the 2002-03 season of NBA LEAGUE PASS for only $159.

Click here to see highlights from the matchups shown on NBA LEAGUE PASS during a typical week last season.

Want to see what matchups are coming up on NBA LEAGUE PASS? View the 2002-03 Season Schedule.

If you are already a DIRECTV customer, click here to find out how to order.

If you want to become a DIRECTV customer, click here or call toll free 1-866-503-9294 for more information.

DIRECTV automatically renews your NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription in order to save you time and money, making you eligible for a special renewal rate. Click here for details.

Blackout rules apply to NBA LEAGUE PASS. Click here for details.

Still have questions? Visit the F.A.Q. page for more detailed information about NBA LEAGUE PASS.

Thats why I was asking who said it.....lol........but I thought it was strange that Directv would stop offering it, also considering that the cable company gets their digital channels via the same satelitte system that Directv uses I also found it strange. This is good news for me cause I would to not be able to watch our boys run wild on the league this year.

Yeah Man, at least that is what my cable guide says, I got my league pass two weeks ago...and they just started showing games this week... i watched a little of the NJ game last night and they look good. Can't wait to see the HAWKS!!!

I think we are just as talented as anyone in the east. Saw Detroit beat Dallas last night...Detroit may have lost some scoring with Stack leaving but they are as tough and scrappy as ever. Can't wait for season!!!

Just hope the injuries stay away this year.