• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What would it take to trade our first round?

DrReality

Hey I'm the ultimate optimist and believe this team can beat anyone on any night. They've already beaten the Spurs and Pistons this season, but I'm also a realist. With some good moves, they can make the playoffs next season, but I really don't see it this season even if they traded Al for Shaquille O'Neal and Dwayne Wade.....ok, maybe then.

The Hawks are only 9 games out of the 8th spot! Don't give up now! They can still do it!

*Gag*

I think the Hawks can become a playoff team quickly if they make the right moves this summer. As far as this season goes it is laughable to think they are a playoff team.

They have been the healthiest team in the league and still are only 1 game out of last place.

• Moderators

Quote:

I don't think there's enough heat on the sun to get this team to the playoffs.

Just for clarification purposes, I wasn't saying we would make the playoffs. I was just saying that until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs we don't even own our 2006 first round pick and certainly couldn't trade it.

Whoever posted about us drafting a player and trading them on draft day has it right (if we were going to trade the pick).