• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks at Lakers 10:30

Popeye

No one can stop KOBE but ,who hs the best job of slwoing him down as long as it is'nt AL frown.gif I dont care I just hope they do their best on him.

I hope WOODSON does'nt cause us to lose the game . Because if a player is doing good keep him in if she is playing horrible take him out it's that easy coach.

I bet JJ & Chillz will probably get most of the action against Kobe. I expect Smoove & Al to be on him a little bit too.

As for a win, I'm not sure what's more likely, us getting a win or me staying up to watch the entire game. I have to be up at 4am tomorrow and the game won't end until sometime around 1. The way we've played the last 2 games, I'd settle for a single digit margin of defeat.

I feel an all nighter coming. Better to stay up all night than get maybe 2 hours of sleep.

The Hawks don't play again until next tuesday so you'll have plenty of time to catch up.

Dont wimp out. I suspect this is the key to the game right here. Don't let us down.

What if we put Johnson on Kobe, and kind of has Smooth shadow him and give backside help going for blocks? If Kobe does pass it then we can just rotate the defense around. That seems like it would work, but I could be way off. Do we really have someone quick enough to stay with Kobe and tall enough to contest the jump shot?

Quote:

What if we put Johnson on Kobe, and kind of has Smooth shadow him and give backside help going for blocks? If Kobe does pass it then we can just rotate the defense around. That seems like it would work, but I could be way off. Do we really have someone quick enough to stay with Kobe and tall enough to contest the jump shot?

That might be Chill but he is not strong enough.

J-SMOOVE tonight just ridiculous 21 points and 15 rebounds and you guys wanna trade him please never grin.gif if he can put in an effort like this every game folks look out he ws every where for the HAWKS tonight he also had that key block on PARKER we dont need AL to win a game folks JOE AND SMOOVE were unbelievable tonight and MARVIN with his hustle plays nad CHILL i'm so happy for this team right now IVEY great too.