• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Woody leave the Hawks for Indiana

Rexhawk

If Steve Alford turns down the Indiana job at the end of the year, then there may be a possiblity that Woody becomes a lead candidate. I think that Woody is starting to realize that you can not coach his brand of baskeball in the pros unless you have a veteran team. It wouldn't surprise me if he took the job.

Quote:

If Steve Alford turns down the Indiana job at the end of the year, then there may be a possiblity that Woody becomes a lead candidate. I think that Woody is starting to realize that you can not coach his brand of baskeball in the pros unless you have a veteran team. It wouldn't surprise me if he took the job.

my god that would be SWEET!

1) would Indiana hire a guy with such a lousy record, no matter what his ties are to the program?

2) would Woodson step into that kind of a situation where they're trying to replace an irreplaceable legend, and where there have been claims/concerns, rightly or not, that the dissatisfaction with Mike Davis could include some racial undertones?

I doubt he wants to walk into that fire. Its a big ugly mess.

Quote:

when we make the playoffs next year(or come close to making it), i'm going to find these posts...

if the Hawks had a decent coach they MAY have 5 more wins this year.

if and when they make the playoffs it will because of young talent that has had time to gel. they won't make the playoffs because of Woodson, they'll make them in SPITE of Woodson.

BOOK THAT!@!!