• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Heat Square Off In Bama

Nique21

Looking forward to the game tonight. I actually will get to see this one. I am going to Sidelines in Kennesaw to watch the Georgia Tech/Maryland Football game, play some trivia, and watch the Hawks. They have the Sunshine Network there, and it will be televised. So if any of you have the Sunshine Network, you can see the game. If not, do what I am doing and go to a local sportsbar.

I expect a big win tonight with the Big Dog back. He is my offensive player of the game, and I say he puts up 21 points.

Anybody interesting in coming to Sidelines in Kennesaw, come on out. Everybody is invited. Especially if you are good at trivia, we could use some good trivia players. I will be wearing a white GA Tech Cap, and brown Nike boots. Not sure about the clothing, but I do know I will have those two things on.

Sidelines is located off of Barrett Pkwy. between Hwy. 41 and Interstate 575. Its not at the mall (Towncenter), just down the road from it. It is on the same side as the mall though. There is a Chunkie Cheese's that sits close to the road, go behind it, and look for Sidelines in the shopping center. It is an "L" shaped shopping center, and it is located near where the two points come together. Hope to see everyone there!

Well just got home from an eventful night. GT loss bad, the Hawks loss bad, my trivia team got 3rd place ($10 in house cash), and the waitress wouldn't give me her phone number, but besides that I had a great time.

It was fun watching the Hawks, even though they got spanked. Worse momment of the game was when Theo got a facial, by a Heat player. A two handed dunk at that!!! DD is not going to play many minutes to start out, the team really doesn't play good with him out there. The stars for the Hawks didn't really seem like they were giving 100% effort, other than Theo, nice game by him.

WE HAVE GOT TO HAVE ANOTHER BALL HANDLER OUT THERE!!! JT did a good job of breaking full court pressure, but no one out there can dribble. Big Dog helped the most and was descent on the dribble. I think Glover has to get the starting 2 guard job, or allow him to come in very early in the game. I would hate to see good players pressing us full court, or half court. This is preseason, and I think DD will be the difference in the regular season. Less of him right now, will help us out a lot when this counts for real.

Dimes....I know you like DD a lot. I am not bashing him at all, I like him too. I just meant less of him in the regular season will help us out, for now. He shows sparks from time to time, but they are far and few in between right now.

Orignally Lon said he would be in the rotation right from the start. I think he will have trouble doing this right now, because DD isn't progressing as quick as we thought.

This is supposed to be a playoff bound team, so every game counts, and I think DD would hurt us coming out of the starting gate, if he got more than 15 minutes a game.

Believe it or not I'm not concerned with Dan

I'm sure he will improve.I am concerned about

the frontcourt passing and Shareef's inability

to pass out of double teams.Theo is not a passer

and I don't expect assist from him.But we need

near 4APG from Shareef and over 3APG from Big

Dog if we are to be sucessful.

What we need is a Doug Christie.It doesn't matter

if JT is a decent ball handler you need more than

one guy.

I wonder if Doug Christie could be up for trade and

what it would take to get him.