• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HMM, 92% of Gm's think kobe is the best SG..

chillzatl

• Premium Member

If you look carefully, they listed Tmac as a SF. Unlike Pierce who has the asterisk that says that he recieved votes at 2 positions, Tmac has no Asterisk. That means he only got votes as a SF?

What kind of Fix is that??

Right now, if you put Kobe vs. Tmac vs. Pierce.

Tmac is the best. defense + Offense + leadership + atheletic ability.

Pierce probably is the most complete.

IF Kobe is such a good Shooting gaurd, why is he shooting 25% from 3? That's pitiful.

Kobe = overhyped.

or even close to the player that Kobe is. I really like T-Macs game because he is definitely a superstar, but when he bashed us early in the year calling us cupcakes and then not taking it back when we beat their sorry asses the next game, that showed to me that he wasnt a man. The real grudge I have against him came in the playoffs when his team got eliminated and he said to one of the reporters that he was the only player on the team and how can a one man team beat another team. I dont care how bad your team is, you dont diss them on national TV. Kobe would eat his lunch any day of the week too. Is there any other player in the NBA besides Kobe that can completely carry a team on his shoulders to victory when losing in the 4th like he can? When Shaq has been sidelined he has shown just how great of a player he is. If not being a great 3 pt shooter is his only crime then I bet he will take that considering how great he is at everything else and I am sure if he wanted to he could be much better from behind the arc.

In reply to:

"Right now, if you put Kobe vs. Tmac vs. Pierce.

Tmac is the best. defense + Offense + leadership + atheletic ability.

Pierce probably is the most complete."

What exactly is "most complete" if it isn't "the best. defense + Offense + leadership + atheletic ability"!?!

Diesel, the fix is in. 100% of Hawksquawk thinks you are the "most complete" hater.

W

• Premium Member

Why have neither attempted to answer my questions... ALL I see is subject changes??

Back to the subjects.

#1. Why was Tmac only consider for SF and not SG? Maybe because he's the best SG/SF in the league?

#2. If Kobe is such a great SG (100% of GMs think he's the best) why is he only shooting 25% from 3 pt??

When you compare Kobe to Tmac defensively.... Tmac dominates.

When you compare Kobe to Tmac as a SG offensively, Tmac shoots better, scores more, and carries more weight.

And for your concern Chillz (subject change):

In reply to:

You yourself have condemed players for being the only star on a team.

The one thing we know about Tmac is that he can carry a team and carry it all the way to the playoffs. Do we know that about Kobe? For all of your talk, you don't know if Kobe can deal with that type of responsibility for 82 games.

• Premium Member

Please.

You say that Kobe is more mature than Tmac? That's hilarious.

http://www.fredonia.edu/leader/03052002/sports2.html

In reply to:

Last week, Kobe Bryant took a violent swing at the Indiana Pacers Reggie Miller after Miller was apparently trash talking. Miller then rightly defended himself and the scuffle ended up over by the scorer's table with Miller taking down Bryant over the desk.

How is showboat more mature. We're talking about the guy who likes to keep the games close so that he can try to pull it out in the fourth. Is that maturity? Secondly, with the big fella on the floor, it's easy. Watch these Shaqless Laker games. Shaq has had to prove before that he is the engine the drives the ship. (Lakers-Knicks a few yrs ago). However, wait and see.

However, while you holla this and that about 1 game, Tmac is carrying his team through 82 games. There's a huge difference. Night after Night, reliance on himself to do enough to get a win. Kbe doesn't know that feeling and probably couldn't do it.