• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smith pissed at Zaza

exodus

I got this off realgm from someone who went to the game;

Quote:

During the last two minutes, after another easy offensive put back by the Sonics on the weakside, Josh Smith and ZaZa went at it pretty good. Smith thought that Z should have boxed out on the weak side and Z thought otherwise. They went at it on the way to the bench, were separated by teammates while they were standing at the huddle, then kept going at it DURING Woody's play on the whiteboard.

At least someone is willing to step up and say something about defensive lapses.

• Moderators

I agree 1000%. ZaZa is tough. He can learn to do better on D.

Man has Smoove really become a force on this team. He seems to really have figured out what it takes to win in this league. Not only is he giving great effort but he is making smarter plays on offense do. Driving and kicking.

Smith has 10 assits his last two games. His outlet passes on the fast break still need improvement though.

Last night when he stole the ball and then threw it past Marvin i wanted to smack him.

He has heart though, he's unselfish, and his skills are improving. He could be real impact player before long.