• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Star on the Rise Big Numbers in March J Smoove

SmooveTheFuture

• Admin

I love how you abandon your previous stances when it benefits the moment.

Because Marvin, as a 19yo rookie, isn't as good as some other guys RIGHT NOW, you consider him a bust. Despite knowing that he wasn't drafted to be good RIGHT NOW. Unlike players like Paul and Deron. Stop using other players as an excuse for just not liking him. The pick has been made and can't be changed. Using it as an excuse for why Marvin can't be good is ho-ish, even for you.

But guys like Stromile Swift and Kwame Brown, guys who have had years to live up to the hype given to them and haven't, are still given a pass by you. You could choke a whale on that irony. Marvin is better in his rookie season than either of those guys have been in several years. Yet you would trade for them. But you won't give Marvin a chance.

Scout10 was explaining the reason to pick a PG over Marvin given the assumtpion that they are equal in talent. He was establishing a standard to determine if Marvin is the right pick. He wasn't establishing the standard for Marvin to be a "bust".

I think to a man everyone agrees that we should have taken Chris Paul in hindsight, making Scout 10's post look brilliant. Marvin was the wrong pick, that doesn't make him a bust. Melo was the wrong pick because Wade is a better player. That doesn't make him a bust by any means.

With Smoove getting a lot of minutes and experience against PFs on both ends, I think he'll be playing PF as soon as next year. This means that the Hawks may really take off next year with a lineup where both of them start with JJ, giving us a PHX Suns-like team.

Keep in mind, Ben Wallace is unrestricted and the Pistons are right at the Salary Cap with their guaranteed contracts and TPrince's new contract starting. Even though it's unlikely that the Pistons will willingly let him walk, but anything can happen in FAcy. Big Ben was under Woody in DET and ATL is closer to his home (Alabama) than DET. So you never know, and it never hurts to wonder, "what if?"

We will have to move Al to make it work?

NEW LINEUP:

Big Ben

Smoove

Marvin

JJ

??? - S&T Al for star PG.

For some reason i don't think that Big Ben will produce same numbers in Atlanta like he is in Detroit right now, because Detroit has a system and they have a good coach and he is used better over there than he will be if he comes here.

He knows his role right now and if he comes to Atl it could be ugly specially that now he wants a bigger contract of course and he is pretty old too.

So watch out Billy