• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great play by the role players tonight

capstone21

• Admin

Dion, Ira and Hendu played major parts in our victory tonight. Amal played well too in his spot minutes.

After a horrible 3rd quarter, this team showed a lot of heart with the 4th quarter play.

I was very happy with the outcome.

I also was happy seeing SAR playing a full game and DG coming back to play well in his limited minutes off the bench. This could mean Email will be sitting now instead.

Dickau still needs a lot of work but that is to be expected this early in the season.

Good job tonight Hawks.

Hendu did a VERY good job defending Howard and scoring around the rim. He even hit his free throws. If he continues to play like he has thus far, I think we are going to be even better up front than I thought.

Glover was the player of the game without question. 10 big points in the 4th to stretch the lead back to 20 after they had come back from a 20 point deficit. He was clutch and gave us that needed extra spark. His ability to get to the rim and finish fits well with the jump shooting of Big Dog, the 3 point shooting of JT and the post game of Reef. His D was very good too! He played like a starter but I think his performance lastr night proved that we need his offensive spark off the bench. Ira can't provide that.

A.H. & Glover== what was needed last night!

Great to be 3-1, isn't it! It's been a long time coming.

Neuble and Glover are opposite type players, yet they

are beginning to become more alike, which is great.

Neuble is great as a defensive player. Glover is great

as an offensive player.

Glover is playing much better defense. Newble is scoring

a lot more points. Both are very physical players and

neither is afraid to go inside for a shot or a rebound.

Theo is foul prone. Right now, this seems to be his

greatest liability. I'm hoping that this is just the result

of a season and a half of not playing and that he will

improve in this area.

For those skeptics that said Hawks would win only 33

games this season, we're 3 down and only 30 more

to go!

Gray Mule

I need to give DG some play because I have been down on him lately. He played very well and ,along with Hendu, were major factors in the win last night. I thought it was a solid effort by all. It should be a competitive game tonight. On another note, I don't see any progress in DD's play. I know it is early in the season but the comparisons between DD and Mark Price is terrible. DD looks nothing like Price did his rookie year. DD will probably be lucky to oneday look like Matt Maloney.