• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FA watch: Elson

DrReality

ELSON WATCH: Nuggets power forward Francisco Elson has not exactly been overwhelming in his two playoff starts.

In 9 minutes Monday, Elson went scoreless and grabbed one rebound. That followed a Game 1 performance during which he went scoreless with three rebounds in 15 minutes.

The Atlanta Hawks are one team closely watching his playoff performance.

Not one of the high profile FA's but a servicable big man that has been mentioned on this board.

This guy will not significantly improve our interior D at all. If the report is true that we are watching his performance and scouting him, then I hope he continues to bomb in the playoffs. Jackie Butler and Mbenga are better options for low cost FA bigmen who could make an impact.

Quote:

This guy will not significantly improve our interior D at all. If the report is true that we are watching his performance and scouting him, then I hope he continues to bomb in the playoffs. Jackie Butler and Mbenga are better options for low cost FA bigmen who could make an impact.

Agreed. As Johnnybravo would say, Elson is a stiff.

Quote:

Quote:

Agreed. As Johnnybravo would say, Elson is a stiff.

Damn I was just about to pull that trigger. I personally would rather have Cato.