• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We played the toughest home team well tonight

capstone21

• Admin

SAR became the third player this season for the Hawks to score over 30 points. He played big tonight, 32 points, 7 boards, 5 assists, 2 steals on 50 % shooting. (those look like all star numbers to me ARR)

Glover continues to be a microwave scoring big in the 4th in limited minutes.

Theo played the whole game and got a double double and 4 blocks.

Hendu continues to rebound with passion in limited minutes. 8 Boards pretty impressive.

JT 10 assists.

Bad,

Big Dog and JT have to many turnovers. 7 TOs for JT is way to many for a point guard. BD had 6 TOs and that seems to be a trend for him. I would like these guys to get their TOs down to about 3 a game. If JT wants to be compared to the other PGs he got drafted with (Davis, Miller, Francis) he has to cut the TOs down.

Bobby Jackson lit JT up. However, Jackson is proving to be quite the scorer this season.

Even though we lost I am very happy with the teams play tonight. Sacramento is a tough team, maybe the best team in the league and probably the best home team. We played them for 4 quarters and didn't let them get away from us. Once we learn to cut down on the Turnovers, we will see some big wins come our way.

We could of easily won tonight. We lost because we let Christie shoot as he please and too many TO's (JT & Big Dog)and even all of that we still had chances to come back on then, I think that was d-amn good. Reef dominated inside, he played like a man tonight and so did Theo. Dion played very good, but Big Dog and Jt were completely off target.

Defensively this was the best I seen them play against a tremendous offensive team, we didnt give many easy baskets down low, just a few break down. But one thing we did extremely bad was Christie going off on us, and Doug is not no offensive weapon.

I sure hope we beat the lakers Tuesday night, like that we go home with a 4-4 record on a 3-game homestand. We need this W, if we play like we did tonight, I sure think we can, just dont let Fisher go off on us.

Bobby ran circles around JT tonight. Jt really wasnt himself tonight, he struggled all over the court, he did give some nice dimes though.

Another thing was that the Ref practically was calling the game in favor of the Kings, I noticed on that play when Gerald Wallace took it in against Theo, and very clearly Wallace cleared Theo out with with left arm, BS called. Other calls were in favor for the Kings, BS refing.

I think our stars wanted a big win like this and played hard but just couldnt get it. If it had been at our home, if we had gotten a few calls, if Christie or Bobby Jackson had cooled off, or if we had a better backup PG we could have won. JT was a little off and then you bring in Email and at least you'd hope he'd protect the ball but he just didnt give us anything. He seemed to start slow last year too, maybe he'll still come around. I'd also like to see more playing time for Dion, might as well use him while he's healthy.

We are screwed.Too many problems.Trade Big

Dog for Rose.Turnover Terry's turnovers are

bad,but Big Dog's are even worse.That guy is

a turnover machine.He struggles to simply

dribble a basketball.

JT got raped to be sure last night.