• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike's take on the 105-97 loss.........

Hawksfreak

Well, I think we played really well considering theyhad all their players besides Bibby but we were missing Chris and Nazr. See what did I tell yall if we give the ball to Reef more goodthings are going to happen! 32 points 7 boards 5 assists! Big Dog is still struggling and needs to get back into that groove again and fast! Theo had a great game 12 points 13 boards 4 blocks! Dion came off the bench with firepower and JT had a cold night very rare to get that from him. In conclusion I think we played well we kept fighting back but those turnovers are still killing us!

considering that we are still trying to GLUE as a team, we have one of the hardest BEGINNING SCHEDULES in the NBA, and SAR is not 100%... im satisfied (not happy, but not disappointed).

things we need to work on:

1)TURNOVERS! we are deadlast in turnovers... we need to improve! Robinson and Terry dont have CHEMISTRY with each other at all!

things u should be aware of:

1)When BIG DOG does well = we win.... when he does bad = we lose!

-notice how its different with SAR or TERRY. Terry could be having a bad game, and sometimes we win... or he could be having a good game, and sometimes we lose (ex 2nd Utah game).

- same with Abdur-Rahim... he could be shooting 50% and playing well, and we still lose (ex Sac).... but when hes playing poorly, we still got a shot!

BUT BIG DOG is the KEY!!!! he needs to step up... if he isint going to hit his shots, he needs to look to pass!!!!

2)Sub patterns... those guys LOOK DEAD-TIRED!!! something needs to be done!!!