• Raised $390 of $700 target

good Marvin read for the non-pessimists

gsuteke

Quote:

yeah, that's me, i'm chase, i write for the hawks
impending firestorm
on most valuable network and i also do a general basketball site called
full court press
that is pretty cool but we don't update enough. thanks again for the love guys, leave comments here or there and let me know what you think

what i think is this has been viewed 117 times and no comment. LOL the pessimism around here is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Personally I have grown weary of the Marvin battles. A few days ago I started a thread giving what I thought was a balanced analysis of Marvin's game and it ended up as just another mudslinging argument.

For what it's worth I liked the article.

Quote:

Well thanks for reading at least guys, I love to get feedback, I know there's a lot I have to work on if I'm going to make a career out of this. Thanks again

if you want to do this for a living then you need to take on a project.

try to find out where Marvin Williams is this offseason. then get an interview.

ask him what he's working on over the offseason whether it be conditioning, weight training, shooting range, etc.

if you can score that i'd say you have some potential.

Quote:

how in the world am i supposed to get an interview with marvin williams? if i got that i'd say i have a lot more than potential

LOL you're not a salesman then.

call the Hawks PR office and tell them you represent blah blah blah. tell them your site is interested in getting an interview with Marvin Williams via telephone. i bet your chances are 40/60 you'll get a positive response.