• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ratliff Dominates Hornets

jaywalker72

If there is anyone who still doesn’t believe that Theo Ratliff makes a difference in the way the Hawks play, then they simply aren’t watching.

Tonight, in front of a packed house split between Hawks fans and quite a few “Who Dat” New Orleans fans, Ratliff made a huge defensive statement and carried the Hawks to an 89-82 triumph over the visiting Hornets.

Jason Walker has a Game Recap plus some Quick Notes inside the article.

Read the entire article:

http://hawks.realgm.com/index.php

Saints fans came in droves. Left before it was over,

like a whipped puppy. So many things went wrong

for Atlanta, yet they won.

Eliminate those correctable errors and Hawks would have

run away and hid. As good as we were, we can be so

much better! Wow, that's something to really look

foreward to.

Over .500 !! Ain't life great!!!!!

We definitely lose this game without Theo. I swear he must have altered more than 20 shots. When is Nazr coming back?

Whats up with this jumping up before passing. I was pulling my hair. At one sequence GR jumped up and out of desparation passed to Ira and then Ira out of desparation jumped up and passed to someone else. They just keep doing it over and over. Turnovers can be greatly reduced if they stop doing this. I think, JT, Ira, BigD must be the worst ball handling trio(1,2,3) in the league. I don't like chemistry killer Rose, but he might be a better fit here. Most of this turnovers are plain dumb. Eman was once double teamed near the half court line and he kept dribbling like 7 seconds before he passed to someone open.

Stop giving the ball to BidD as if he is Grant Hill.

great article...

Also ratliff appeared to receive a bum goaltend call in the 2nd half (I think that it was against magloire)... Stinger pointed out that he swatted the ball so quickly that the refs couldn't actually see it!

man shareef looked good... can we assume that the long layoff gave him a chance to rest his back? unbelievable how much better he looked now that (with big dog around) he can't be doubled or even tripled in the paint as much...

big dog was definitely cold in the 2nd half...